Welcome to Southern California Mobile Shredding, an Orange County document destruction company that specializes in Going Green with environmentally friendly document shredding.
Southern California Mobile Shredding knows that paper shredding is as important to large corporations as it is to small businesses, individuals and families. We can’t trust that throwing away our confidential information is safe. Alternatively, most of us do not have the space to store all of the documents that contain our confidential information including: financial statements or sensitive documents, credit card information, bank account details, anything with a social security number and other personal information that we need to keep confidential.
Let us help you with your mobile paper shredding needs.
Southern California Mobile Shredding is a licensed and bonded document destruction company that adheres to both industry standards and government regulations.
- We are HIPAA and FACTA compliant
- We use the latest in Mobile Shredding Technology equipment
- We recycle all shredded material
- We assist with your non-confidential recycling needs
- We use Environmentally Friendly Mobile Shredding Vehicle
Southern California Mobile Shredding process:
- We will arrive at your home or business to shred your confidential and personal documents
- We will shred paper, credit cards, CDs, Videos, hard drives, and more (Sorry, No Cardboard)
- We will take all shredded materials to a certified recycling facility
- We will pick-up non-shredded materials for recycling
- We will provide your services in an efficient manner; our vehicle can shred up to 3 tons of materials per hour
Still unsure if mobile paper shredding is right for you? Contact us. We will be happy to explain how our services can benefit you, review our prices and more.